If I Have A Concern?

We welcome hearing your concerns, only then can we address any issues. In the first instance please contact your child's teacher, or if preferred, the Principal. The next avenue is the Board of Trustees. In some instances writing to the teacher, Principal or Board could be appropriate using the attached form if prefered. Making appointments is also a good way to ensure quality communication.

You can download our concerns form here.