Before school/After school Care Programme
Acting Head Supervisor: Zac Mitchell-Beatson
Contact details: Phone 474 0825 ext 715
Senior Georgies 021 262 9919
Georgies is open for bookings.
The George Street Normal School Board provides before school and after school activity programmes for children enrolled at George Street Normal School.
Please note the following:
1. Georgies is under the direct control of George Street Normal School and provides the following services for the children attending our school:
Early Bird Georgies:
Early Bird Georgies operates each school morning between 7.30am and 8.30am in the Music Room
Children are supervised in a warm, safe environment where they can read, play or complete homework
The cost of this service is $6.00 per child per day arriving before 8.15am and $3.00 per child arriving after 8.15am. Younger children are delivered to their classrooms by the supervisor from 8.30am onwards
Georgies After School Programme:
Georgies After School Activity Programme operates every school day from 3.00pm – 5.30pm
Senior Georgies (7-10 year olds) is based in the Music Room (senior side of our school)
Junior Georgies (5 -7 year olds) is based in the Learning Hub (senior side of our school)
Children are supervised in groups of 10 or less and involved in many different activities. These include: sport, dance, games, reading, art, crafts and cooking
Afternoon tea and the opportunity for supervised free play is also provided
Activities are prepared and managed by a team of tutors in addition to a site supervisor
Numbers of children, age ranges and interest levels may determine what activities are organised on any particular day.
The cost of Georgies after school activity programme is $16.00 per day, or $13.00 per day per pupil for two or more children from one family. Regular bookings on a term basis are preferred, however casual bookings may be accepted if space allows (numbers are limited)
2. Georgies before school and after school are OSCAR accredited allowing parents to receive a subsidy from Work and Income New Zealand. Information about the subsidy is available from the school office (email@example.com)
3. All payments for Georgies must be made in advance of every booked session. Fees can be paid at the school office or by direct credit into our school bank account 02 0912 0320963 002. Please ensure you include your child’s name and Georgies in the details.
4. Georgies before school and after school enrolments and bookings can be made at https://georgies.aimyplus.com
5. Enquiries for any of the Georgies programmes can be made at the school office or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Georgies enrolment and booking information here.