If I have a Concern or Complaint

We welcome hearing your concerns as only then can we address any issues. In the first instance please contact your child's teacher, or if preferred, the Principal. The next avenue is the Board of Trustees. In some instances writing to the teacher, Principal or Board could be appropriate using the attached form if preferred. Making appointments is also a good way to ensure quality communication.  

Please download the appropriate policies regarding our concerns / complaints process or alternatively click on this link to School Docs    (password:  georgestreet)

Concerns & Complaints policy

Concerns & Complaints process

Making a formal complaint or serious allegation