Parent Teacher Association
* We have a friendly Parent Teacher Association (PTA) who actively support our school
* We are always looking for new members and welcome all our families and the new ideas that they
* All parents/caregivers are warmly invited to attend our PTA meetings
- we meet twice per term on Monday evenings at 7:30pm in the staffroom
What we do...
Help build our sense of community by providing opportunities to connect
Biennial school fair
Hosting the beginning of the school year "Open Day" BBQ
Ice skating night
Hot cross buns
Kids' market day
Ways we contribute to the school...
Purchasing new playground and sporting equipment, and renovating outdoor areas
Outfitting the Makers Space with art and technology resources
Purchasing new library books
Annual gift of Year 6 class photo to every graduating Year 6 student
Annual provision of funds to every class to purchase winter games and resources
Annual provision of funds for sound/lighting requirements for end-of -year productions
Annual provision of term date magnets to every family
Purchasing and outfitting three science trolleys
PTA Office Holders:
Chair: Karyn Grant
Email contact: email@example.com
Vice Chair: Holly Hammond
Treasurer: Tania Henwood
Secretary: Kerri Maclennan
Facebook: GSNS Friends of the PTA Group
* If you'd like to be involved but don't have much spare time you might like to join our Facebook group 'GSNS Friends of the PTA'
* Our facebook page will:
. keep you updated about our school events
. give you the opportunity to volunteer for one off events (e.g. helping at the disco, provide some
Click here for GSNS Friends of The PTA on Facebook
Entertainment memberships are expiring - Quick! Love Local - Make a difference and save.
Click on the link to access our special GSNS page.
2021 Meeting dates:
Monday 10th May
Tuesday 8th June
Monday 2 August (AGM 7 pm)
Monday 6 September
Tuesday 26 October
Monday 22 November
Copies of the latest PTA meeting minutes are available at our school office.